Saturday, February 7, 2009

PHOTO CONTESTS

If you are interested in contests you may want to consider a few things that will give you an edge and perhaps a winning photo. The first thing that I think you will want to look at is the impact, the over all impact of the photograph. Is this photo one that has a strong visual impact? Will this photo grasp the attention of the viewer?

Another thing is the creativity, you will need to have an unique way of looking at a subject. Try all kinds of different angles and use your imagination to find your style and to make your photo stand out from the others.

The composition of the photo will carry a lot of weight. Be sure that the placement and the posing of the subject are will executed and interesting. Along with this be sure that the print presentation is flawless. These two things can help you score a lot better.

I hope that this photography information has been of some help to you and that you can come out a big winner.
Being able to start Shutterbug-Photobiz was a dream come true for me. I,m a internet marketer that can use my love for photography to make a very nice living for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment